School Photographer | Somerset, Dorset & Devon
The heart of school prospectus photography is showing how a school's ethos encorages children to be their best, look their best and believe in the best!
Updating your library with compelling images to showcase the very best of your school and any unique opportunities it offers makes future marketing and communication so much more effective. It all starts with a good plan, crucial to get the most from your shoot in a short timeframe, across a busy site, with multiple activities. Work starts with a short consultation to formulate a plan around what you need.
Assignments briefs often include :
- A diverse set of images to update the library suitable for prospectus, website and general marketing.
- Aspirational photography to be displayed around the school and visually reinforce core values to students and staff alike.
- Images to be supplied as high and low resolution for use in print and digital media.
- Broad range of photographs to include: core cirriculum, uniform, sport, friendship, ethos and specialist activities
- Staff portraits
- Options to book a 'rain date' if our great british weather lets us down!
Up to 1 hour on location 1 hours post production High resolution set of images matching web resolution set Travel within 50 miles of Ilminster
Up to 3 hours on location 4 hours post production High resolution set of images matching web resolution set if needed Travel within 50 miles of Ilminster
Up to 7 hour on location 8 hours post production High resolution set of images matching web resolution set if needed Travel within 50 miles of Ilminster